Authors are embracing the eBook opportunity at a phenomenal rate. Hundreds of new books are published each day that, sadly, will never be heard of again. Up until now the details of creating, formatting, publishing and promoting new books has not been available in one place. This book remedies that situation by providing new and experienced eBook authors the information they need to bring their manuscripts to market. Each phase of the process is detailed with links to all the resources you will need without any additional fluff or hype. Just solid, actionable information without any marketing b.s. Don't pay $1000 for a video course that will give you less information than you will find here in the first section. Are you getting increasingly frustrated trying to get your new eBook ready for market? Are you fed up with being told to publish PLR rubbish and make a fortune? This is the one book you will need if you are currently, or thinking of becoming, an eBook author. You owe it to yourself to listen to this book now. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Todd Barsness. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/005645/bk_acx0_005645_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.
Do you want to successfully self-publish in eBook, print, or audiobook formats?There are thousands of new books being published every day, but many self-published books quickly sink to the bottom of the pile.Many authors are frustrated because there are so many options for self-publishing, and they don't know which one to choose or what will be best for their book.Others spend thousands of dollars to publish and end up brokenhearted with the result. But it doesn't have to be this way. I've spent the last seven years self-publishing best-selling fiction and nonfiction books and in 2011, I left my day job to become a full-time author entrepreneur. I've made lots of mistakes along the way, but through the process of self-publishing 17 books, I've learned the most effective way to publish and market your books. In this book, I'll share everything with you.The book includes: What you need to know before you self-publish Why self-publishing an eBook is a good ideaHow to format an eBook Exclusivity and going directHow to self-publish an eBook Why self-publish a print book Print-on-demand will change your lifeWhat you need to know before you print How to self-publish a print bookWhat to do if you want help with the publishing processHow to self-publish an audiobookAfter self-publishing How much does it cost to self-publish? How do you get paid when you self-publish? Book marketing principles How to market fiction How to market nonfiction Plus, links to more useful resources. If you're ready to successfully self-publish, then buy this book now. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Joanna Penn. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/157987/bk_acx0_157987_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.
Have you ever wondered how ordinary people are making money online from the comfort of their homes? There are many ways of making money online, but one sure-fire way to make passive income online is creating and selling eBooks! Now is actually the very best time to create and sell an eBook. Never have eBooks been as widely accepted or enjoyed by as wide a range of people. Partly the reason for this is due to the increased acceptance of ecommerce. Partly it's due to the increase in digital devices that are more portable and more suitable for eBooks. Did you know that Amazon has sold more digital books than hard copy books since 2010 thanks to the Kindle? And these appeal to a huge audience that includes office workers on their commutes, students and stay-at-home moms! There are millions of eBooks available in the US right now through Amazon and this number is increasing all the time. Then you have the countless eBooks sold through platforms like JVZoo and Clickbank. It's a good time to be an eBook author! You have a book in you! Whether you work 9-5 in a corporate job or as a stay-at-home mom, there's a book in you! Think about hobbies, passions, interests and knowledge you have. This is a good starting point. The next steps are probably what stops most people. You need to think about: Structuring your eBook What topics to talk about Formatting your eBook Designing a cover for your eBook Selling your eBook and many more factors. With so much to consider, where do you even start? Thankfully, I created step-by-step guide taking you from topic generation to making more sales from your eBook. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Peter L. Delloro. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/067805/bk_acx0_067805_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.
Do you want to know the secret to selling more books? It's a no brainer. Make them available through more channels. Too many authors look at Kindle as the final destination for their books. They're so caught up in optimizing their book for Amazon, running KDP Free Days, Countdown Deals, and cycling prices that they forget - millions of people have never bought a Kindle book, let alone any kind of eBook. It's true - Amazon is the big kid on the block. The best estimates are they have 65% of the eBook market in the United States. But if I understand math, that still leaves 35% of American book lovers who enjoy their eBooks served up in a different flavor. Can you afford to pass that audience by? Apple's iStore is the second-biggest eBook market in the world. Kobo is a major force in Canada, and many other countries. Barnes and Noble still holds over 15% of the eBook market. And, before we forget - many people still like their books served up the old way - as paperbacks they can flip through, and fold the corners, and scribble notes all over. There are millions of people who would rather listen to a book than read it. If you don't have your book listed with ACX, you're missing out on millions of possible listeners who shop on Audible, Amazon, and in the iStore. Don't believe me? Consider this, my first month on ACX I sold over 200 audiobooks. That's with four titles available. Within the next month I expect to have 22 titles available as audio books, and close to 500 sales a month. And, all it cost me was a simple fiver to create the cover for each audiobook. Kindle Cash System walks you step-by-step through setting up and publishing your book on Create Space, SmashWords, Barnes and Noble, Audible (ACX), Babelcube, and Google Play and Google Books. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Paul Holbrook. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/020096/bk_acx0_020096_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.
Indie Author's Toolbox was written for new and experienced authors alike. It's a guide to optimizing your book for Kindle, but - it doesn't stop there. Too many authors look at Kindle as the final destination for their books. They're so caught up in optimizing their book for Amazon, running KDP Free Days, Countdown Deals, and cycling prices that they forget - millions of people have never bought a Kindle book, let alone any kind of eBook. It's true - Amazon is the big kid on the block. The best estimates are they have 65% of the eBook market in the United States. But if I understand math, that still leaves 35% of Americans who enjoy their eBooks served up in a different flavor. Can you afford to pass those readers by? Apple's iStore is the second biggest eBook market in the world. Kobo is a major force in Canada, and many other countries. Barnes and Noble still holds over 15% of the eBook market. Psst! Do you wanna know a secret? There are no secrets. No tricks. No magical incantations you can invoke to sell more books on Amazon, or any other online book site for that matter. Selling more books is all about how you manage the basics. It's about: Writing a good book Selecting a killer title Creating an attention-grabbing cover Writing a book description that compels people to click the buy button Choosing keywords that drive searchers to your book Ensuring your "look inside" sample sells your book If you can do these six steps well, your book is going to sell. Misfire on any of them, and you're going to have problems. But, that's only half the battle. If you're ready to sell more books both on and off of Amazon, buy this book and get started - today! 1. Language: English. Narrator: Richard Rieman. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/019255/bk_acx0_019255_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.
Colors for Kids age 1-3 (Engage Early Readers ab 24.49 € als gebundene Ausgabe: Children's Learning Books) with FREE EBOOK. Aus dem Bereich: Bücher, English, International, Gebundene Ausgaben,
Opposites for Kids age 1-3 (Engage Early Readers ab 23.99 € als gebundene Ausgabe: Children's Learning Books) with FREE EBOOK. Aus dem Bereich: Bücher, English, International, Gebundene Ausgaben,
So You've Written Your eBook: Now What?? Are you having trouble making sales? Not getting any reviews? Struggling to find the audience you know your book deserves? Then you need Kindle Marketing Gold: 5 Keys to Boost Your eBook Sales! You'll learn 5 vital marketing keys that will help you boost sales, attract reviews, and build a loyal base of customers. You'll learn how to harness the power of Social Media, how to build Pre-Launch Buzz, how to Harness the Power of Amazon to Market for you, and so much more! Start selling more books today! With Kindle Marketing Gold: 5 Keys to Boost Your eBook Sales, you'll learn all of the secrets you need to take your Kindle sales to the next level! 1. Language: English. Narrator: John Eastman. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/011247/bk_acx0_011247_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.
The ebook version is the bonus content for The Bad Boy series.More will be available soon...For free library!!! (books & music): http://tinyw.in/lrHi 1. Language: English. Narrator: Augustus Vaughn. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/154184/bk_acx0_154184_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.